128 presets, 5 loops, 2 fixed loops and 2 sequential loops, 1 isolated loop, midi PC#/CC# functions, each preset contain two channels of PC#/CC#, 4. midi input functions, 128 presets can be accessed via any external midi controller, "On the Fly" mode, it allows user to turn on/off each loop on the fly, 2 footswitches for amp channel switching, Low power consumption, less than 150mA.
INFO: GEC5 - compare to GEC9 and GEC8 live
1. GEC5 have two sequential loops, both GEC9 and GEC8 don't have that.
2. Each preset of GEC5 contain two groups of editable PC#/CC#, PC# range (0~199), this feature is able to control most popular midi pedals easily, GEC8 live has midi function but it is more difficult to edit and doesn't have CC#.
3. GEC5 have two channel footswitch which is for amp switching, GEC9 doesn't have it.
4. GEC5 have 128 presets, it is more than GEC9 and GEC8 live, the 128 presets can be accessed by other midi controller via MIDI IN jack, both GEC9 and live don't have that.
5. GEC5 can even "LINK" another GEC5 though midi, two of GEC5 can work together.
EAN Code: 6971225960056
Dimensions: 260(L) x88(D) x55(H) mm
Weight: 1,0 Kg