G LAB Dual Reverb DR-3
- Dual Reverb / Hall
- stabiles Metal Gehäuse
- True Bypass Mode
- Max ANALOG-Sound und Qualität
- schaltbar zwischen zwei Reverb Settings (by A/B footswitch)
- beleuchtete Metal-Fußschalter
There are available two versions of the effect with different footswitches. The DR-3 model with metal footswitches and backlighted descriptions and the DR-2 model with silent, backlighted footswitches.
Dual Reverb DR-3/ DR-2 is an analog-digital stompbox which adds some deepness and space to your guitar tone. DR-3/ DR-2 makes you feel like playing in the real room with many reverberations. You can switch between two sets (A and B) of the reverb time and intensity. The MAX ANALOG technology and the optical true bypass assure the best sound quality and smooth ON/OFF switching (sustaining previously played tones).DR-3/ DR-2 is constructed according to mostly used by guitarists parameters. There were chosen in it the adequate ranges of reverb time and intensity.
Similarly to other G LAB devices the DR-3/ DR-2 combine the effect functions with the enlarged possibilities of control. Two types of reverb (1, 2) posses various resounding time characteristics and a little different tonality. Dual Reverb DR-3/ DR-2 is very simple in use and will not make any problems even for the beginners.
- two reverb types (REVERB 1 or 2) with various sound characteristics,
- two sets (A and B) of reverb time and effect intensity controls,
- effect ON/OFF footswitch,
- A or B parameters selection footswitch,
- smooth ON/OFF and parameters switching (not cutting sounding of previously played tones),
- signal overdrive indicator (PEAK),
- high level of maximal signal (8 dBu) what enables to use it at amps effect loops,
- silent switching and low noise level,
- FOOT PEDAL input for controlling it by a guitar controller e.g. G LAB GSC,
- metal footswitches with backlighted descriptions (DR-3 version),
- silent, backlighted footswitches (DR-2 version),
- solid, powder coated casing,
- 9V DC power supply.