Moen just keeps getting better and more innovative and this one is their flagship Looper designed for the serious musician.
Get your effects "under control" Brand new from Moen!
all us have a wide array of effects that we have assembled over the
years and can be a chore to set up and at times just leave the out of
the chain all together due to the hassle of stomping all over. Now it's
time to bring all those Tone Monsters out and let them loose. The
new Moen GEC8 Live offers super fast switching, initial set up and
switching presets combinations on the fly is very easy as well. True
Bypass, zero "POP" sound when engaged.
GEC8 Live is a work of art and loaded with options to realize the set
up and control you have been looking for. Brand new Midi capability is featured here along with a
shadow footswitch option that can be assigned and configured as an amp
switcher, or even a tap tempo switcher for units such as Strymon and
Eventide. Very nice!
Features at a glance:
1. Tiny footprint : 460(L) x 96(W) x 68(H) mm
2. Instant recall, no delay at all.
3. Relay True bypass design.
4. Individual Tuner/Mute switch
5. "POP" cancellation circuit, elimintes "POP" sound when switch effects.
6. Up to 160 presets, 80 major presets plus 80 shadow presets, 8(+8) presets per bank, 10 banks.
7. Programmable active banks from 2~10.
8. Total 8 loops, 5 series loops and 3 separate loop, loop5 is stereo loop.
9. Programmable A/B/Y (Stereo) outputs.
10. Each preset sends editable midi program change number (0~127, off) on two midi channels (1, 2).
11. Powerful ext. "shadow" footswitch which can be programmed as
loop(s) on/off controller / amp switching footswitch / tap tempo
12. Two dedicated
footswitches, latch type in major presets, FS1 could be programmed as
momentary footswitch controlled by shadow footswitch.
13. Intuitive Programming/Rehearsal mode