M3S generates three ?thru? copies of the signal arriving at its input.
M3S features two 9V connectors. To one of them should be connected the power supply and the second one can be used to supply another device e.g. a stompbox, without a risk of ground loop occurring (supply is connected only with MIDI OUT circuits). Package contains 9V cable with angled connectors of 80 cm length. M3S features an output to connect MIDI 4 x EXTENSION BOX M4EB (product code 00871) which enables to connect four additional MIDI devices.
Package contains two Velcro fasteners to fix the device to smooth surfaces. M3S can be installed in the rack 19? using the GLAB 1U RMS FRONT PANEL.
- MIDI IN and three MIDI OUT connectors,
- galvanic separation of MIDI IN,
- power supply (POWER) and transmission (RECEIVE) LED indicators,
- 9V DC supply,
- possibility to connect an extension module with four MIDI OUTs,
- metal, powder coated casing.
|Dimensions:||width 108 mm
depth 42 mm
height 31 mm
|Power supply:||9V DC regulated|
|Power consumption:||50 mA|