The VITOOS VP1 is the first member of its POWER PACKTM
series power supply for effect pedals, with 8 outlets at 9 volts and 2
outlets at 18 volts. If you own some pedals using 18v and you may use
them at the same time with your other pedals running at 9v, or even if
you want to get more dynamic and sparkle sound at some pedals can be
originally running between 5v and 18v just like some fulltone pedals. (Not
all pedals can be used with 18v, make sure you read through the manual,
any damage because of the incorrect connection will not be warranted)
The VP1 will drive ten pedals from the same source, it’s more than a
power supply, it’s a power conditioner which supplies a predictable
voltage all the time and keeps your pedals in constant performance from
one show to another.
Most battery-powered effects rarely exceed 30 milliamps each,
you’re not likely to use anywhere near the VP1's capacity of 2000
- ? Powers eight 9v pedals and two 18v pedals all at once without losing any signal intensity.
- ? Come with totally 10 DC cables to connect your pedals to the VP1.
- ? Short Circuit Protection ensures the stable working condition.
- ? The LEDs of each 9v OUTLET will light in red to indicate the
short-circuited pedal, meanwhile, the VP1 goes in self-protection mode
and it will auto-restart in about 4 seconds once you unplug the
short-circuited pedal showing in red LED.
- ? FCLC (Foldback Current Limiting Circuit) provides ultimate
protection against power shortages and overloads. Even at full load,
you’ll enjoy the quiet and cool operation of a fully regulated power
- Plug the included AC adaptor into the VP1’s in-18v jack
- Connect the AC adaptor to 100~240v AC power, the blue LED will
light, if you use other AC adaptors, make sure the output is 18v DC
rated at 2000mA and the plug is positive barrel and negative center
- Connect your 9v pedals to the eight 9v OUTLETS with included DC cables.
- Connect your 18v pedals to the two 18v OUTLETS with included DC cables.
AC to DC adaptor
- ? INPUT: AC 100v~240v at 50/60Hz, 1000mA.
- ? OUTPUT: DC 18v, 2000mA.
- ? POLARITY: Positive Barrel and Negative Center.
VP1 Power Supply
- ? INPUT: DC 18v 2000mA
- ? OUTPUTS: 9v~150mA (x8), 18v~1000mA (x2)
- ? LEDs: Blue LED for power light, 8 Red LEDs for short-circuited indicates.
- Do not put or use in waterish locations which might cause circuit shorted or other electric dangers.
- Use only 18V/2A output DC adaptor with positive barrel, negative center polarity plug.
- Do not use any other adaptors different from the requested ones as
above, or there might cause harm to the unit, the adaptor or you.
- Unplug your VLP8 when not in use for extended periods of time.
- Guard against water or other liquids entering the enclosure.
What’s in package
- ? VP1 Power Supply
- ? AC to DC adaptor
- ? 10pcs DC cables
- ? User Manual